Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Missed out on Sunday.

So some of you may have noticed that I didn't post anything from Sunday when I was supposed to go snowboarding. Well thats because my friend drove two hours to go snowboarding with me then realized that he didn't pack his board. How the fuck do you forget that? Haha

Well anyway I will be trying to go up the mountain sometime later this week. I'll be sure to document the shredding. So there is a reason the check back later this week.

In other news, Luke Matrani just got the highest scoring Winter Dew Tour pipe run ever.

17 comments:

  1. lol wow, shit like that happens, not too often though...

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha man pretty sure tell him to tie it to his head!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why is it they say that mankind as a race is getting weaker? How is it then then people like Luke Matrani and Ussain Bolt keep breaking records?

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha I've got a couple friends like that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks like a blast. i cant wait to go snowboarding this winter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. fucking badass.... but i could do better in SSX ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's something you'd kind of realize you forgot...

    ReplyDelete
  8. hahaha how could you forget such thing!!??

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow that guy is really skilled...

    Check out my blog and follow :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. how hard is it to ski? I've never tried... I can't even run on the top of a mountain! I'd rather just enjoy my morning coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  11. fucking cool, can't wait to snowboard

    ReplyDelete
  12. How can you forget your snowboard when you're gonna go boarding? Beyond me.

    anyway awesome clip.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just came across this blog. I can't wait to see what else you have in store for us, so I'm definitely following you. Rock on.

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW, lol your friend must be a stoner :P jk haha Write more blogs!

    ReplyDelete