Thursday, February 10, 2011

The dream board

The snowboard I have always drooled over is the Burton Method. I have read so much about it that makes me want it even more. Every review I have read has had only good things to say about the board but everyone complains about the price. Personally (if I had the money) I would buy this board in a heartbeat. Maybe if I make some money from these advertisements on my page I can get a start on one. If you want to check out the Burton Method for yourself you can read about it here http://tinyurl.com/47tgb9c 



4 comments:

  1. even though i don't follow snowboarding what so ever that is a nice looking board

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a method. It's supppppppppppppper sick.

    You should get one - all your chums will be jelly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. looking good!!
    nice taste of boards!

    ReplyDelete